Say hello to the building blocks of any good time. The Sudio F2 is a little giant of a speaker with a lot of juice. With its powerful sound and many features, you’ll want to take it with you everywhere – to the shower, to your next big social gathering, or wherever you could use a bit more rhythm and energy.
- Unleash Music Wirelessly: Your Sound Companion On-The-Go
- Amplify the Experience: Connect and Sync up to 100 F2's for Bigger Beats
- Embrace Bluetooth 5.3 for Seamless Connectivity
- Dive into Sound: IPX7 Waterproofing - Immerse up to 1m for 30 Minutes
- Epic Soundtrack: Groove for Up to 15 Hours on a Single Charge
- Elegance in Every Beat: Compact, Stylish Scandinavian Design
- Compact-Sized Powerhouse: Speaker Dimensions of 106 x 106 x 55 mm
- Bass That Moves You: Unveil Enhanced Bass and Crystal-Clear Tunes with Dual Drivers - Featuring a Mighty 3-inch Full-Frequency Driver and a 1-inch High-Frequency Driver
- Plug Into Nostalgia: AUX 3.5mm Input for Retro Vibes or Wired Convenience
Not So Humble Brag
You heard it from us first, this speaker looks, feels, and sounds even better in IRL. Between its surprisingly sturdy yet portable weight, smooth rubber-coated sides, and perforated facade, you'll want to share the good vibes that the Sudio F2 speaker emanates. Designed to impress and dazzle, pass this speaker to your friends. Or, just press play and let everyone hear it for themselves. Go on, what are you waiting for?
Don't Stop the Music
Take the Sudio F2 with you to the shower or your next pool party. With a high waterproof rating of IPX7, your F2’s answer to most situations is ‘I will survive’.
The Sudio F2 portable speaker is the building block to any good time. Here's a speaker that really lets you build a sound system as small or as large as you'd like. With a broadcast function that lets you link up to 100 F2's at the same time, in the same space, and with no wires – it takes just one mighty broadcast function button to get the party started. How’s that for bonding over music?
DOES SIZE MATTER?
The secret sauce to a speaker’s deep rumbling bass is the size of its passive radiator (PR), which is why we’ve designed the Sudio F2 with an oversized PR. Made possible with a silicone membrane, and protected with a clever concave design, the Sudio F2’s sound is unparallel to any other speaker of its size. Hence the name, Little Speaker, Big Sound.
Sudio– Masters of Sound
Sudio is passionate about music and even more passionate about making sound come to life. Sudio stays on top of new technologies to bring you high-quality input on our microphones, fine-tuned EQ for the perfect balance of sound, and stable wireless connections.
- Brand: Sudio
- Compatible Devices:
At ProductLink, we believe that shipping and dispatch should be hassle-free. That's why we offer free shipping on wholesale orders over A$500, using our trusted courier services to ensure that your products arrive safely and securely.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 48 hours, so you can start enjoying your products sooner.
Need it quicker?
For those who need their products even faster, we also offer a premium 1-2 day service with TNT Express.
If a product is on backorder, don't worry – we'll split the order unless you specify otherwise. Our sales team will reach out and advise you on the estimated backorder times, which can vary between 15-45 days depending on the quantity and style of the item.
Buy with confidence knowing that we've got your shipping and dispatch needs covered!
- Minimum Order Value (MOV): To qualify for the wholesale price, a minimum order quantity must be met of $250.
- Pack Sizes: Product must be ordered in the listed pack sizes.
- Wholesale Pricing: Wholesale pricing per unit will be clearly displayed on the product page.
- Account Discounts & Special Pricing: Account discounts will be applied at payment.
- Backorders and Special Orders: If a product is out of stock or a special order is required, customers will be notified of the expected lead time before placing the order. Backorders generally have a 25-40 day lead time.
- Split Shipments: If your order consists of both stock on hand and back-ordered stock, we will split the shipment unless advised otherwise in order notes. Free courier shipping on orders over $500
- Wholesale Accounts: Customers must hold a ProductLink Portal account to access wholesale pricing and benefits. Apply here
- Payment Terms: Payment must be made in full before the order is shipped. We accept credit cards, wire transfers, and PayPal.
- Shipping: Shipping charges will be calculated based on the size and weight of the order, as well as the destination. Customers can choose their preferred shipping carrier, or we can provide a quote. Free shipping on orders AUD500+.
- Returns: Wholesale orders are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged, except in the case of product defects or shipping errors.